Wednesday 4 January 2017

Selecting a Type of Title Sequence

So, now that I have been over the research side of the title sequences, it's time for to select the type I will be using for my own coursework. At the end of this project, I should come out with a title sequence for my own specific film idea. I have a few ideas, but for now, those are not all that important. I have been a little weary about deciding, as I didn't want to make a decision that may be slightly out of my league.

But in the end, I have decided to create something in the nature of a discrete title sequence. I didn't specifically want to go with stylised editing or the titles over a blank screen, as these are far too difficult to recreate with so little skill, yet, a discrete title sequence could prove a slight challenge. However, the challenge is acceptable, as it will help me get to grips with how this specific field of film making works alone and specifically in detail.

though now that I know exactly what I want to create, my following posts will be a few title sequence analyses; which will help distinguish what makes a title sequence successful, and also help me hone in on my skills in this field.





No comments:

Post a Comment