Monday 6 February 2017

Overview

With my current ideas being a little all over the place as of now, it seems to be an especially good time to be throwing each of these out there after therefore having a storyline and such to link into the title sequence. This way, it'll be much easier to make some sense within the title sequence. I feel that my idea could use two types of title sequence, though all in all, will be a discrete title sequence, yet at the same time part of the movie, in a sense.

I haven't been able to decisively stick to one single idea, therefore, both ideas will be written briefly here, so that they can be compared. Then, I will decided on which I'd prefer to continue with. 

Let's get onto the synopsis, so the entire story is clear first of all. With what I have in mind, this must be done, as with such complex yet simply plots, it's needed to make the title sequence for whichever plot I choose something special. 


The story of two samurai brothers, following their 
powerful and beautiful tale of a blinded fight for 
power between one the two. Fate leads them in 
different directions, though fate is also what 
is to lead them to reunite years after these 
events.

The General, a violent monstrosity of a man 
and the odd one out in a family of high 
bloods tries to find his place in the 
wizarding society, during the 
war he is to begin.

A simple life, but a not so simple 
mind. A recluse questions his 
own reality; questions 
everything.


With three entirely different story lines at hand, this leaves me with multiple different routes to take. Although, it's been the easiest decision I've had to make. Amongst all three ideas, the final idea feels like the easiest to create a title sequence for; yet at the same time, it has an appealing, interesting and fresh idea behind it. 

1 comment:

  1. A good overview. Now you need to focus on the opening!

    ReplyDelete